Tuesday, December 01, 2020

Christmas/holiday cards

 This year I'm getting my act together kind of (not really) early enough to get hand-made cards in the mail.

I fell in love with a Christmas tree pop-up die set, and so far I've got 20 cards assembled as far as the tree.

Here's a little forest last week:


(That's my amazing desk that Greg built! Better pictures when that area is a little more clean.)

Once the trees were done, the decorating could begin and that's the part that's taking me a bit longer. I've got nine cards finished as of yesterday.

You'll have to use your imagination as far as which insides go with which outsides. 













The remaining 11 will be variations of those, most likely. 

The rest of the cards I'll send out will be a combination of a less complex card design and some purchased cards.



No comments: