Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Still here, but no power

We're still here and doing well, despite being without power (and therefor no heat or hot water) for a day now. Hopefully the power will be on later today or tomorrow, but I've heard reports that it could be up to 10 days. I certainly hope not!

I have lots of impressive pictures of tree limbs down, including one that almost came through our back door! Once the power comes back on and we can fire up my computer, I'll post some of them.

My DH's work has power all the time since they've got generators (part of the building has hospital facilities, so they always have power) so if all else fails and the temp drops too low in the house we can always come and camp out here.

I'd forgotten the joys of washing my hair in really really cold water. LOL!

Have a great week, everyone!

No comments: