Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Where to start??

It's been a while since I've blogged, but I've got a good excuse!

We've been on vacation for the last eleven days, and I've got the pictures (and sunburn) to prove it. I won't torture you with all of them now (since I haven't uploaded them yet--I'll save the torture for a day or two) but I took more than 500 pictures! Some of them are really cool, if I do say so.

My computer time was very limited while we were gone, and I even went a few days without touching a computer!! That was waaaay out of my normal routine and kind of nice for a break, but I missed it.

I think what I'll do is blog about a day or two of my vacation over the next few days so I don't have one really really huge post.

Let me just say now that the Snake River Fiber Fair was an absolute blast, and I highly recommend that you go if you're in the area. The vendors were very cool, and my classes seemed to be very well received.

More once I get my pictures uploaded....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fiber fair was awesome! I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend your class. Can't wait to see the pictures. I forgot my camera.