Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Eye Candy

Look at what I got:

Aren't they absolutely gorgeous? These came from Leslie Wind, who does amazing things! I've been wanting these for years--literally--and now I have them! I'm so excited! Thank you, Leslie!

I had a little photo session earlier with them and some of my most-recent yarns, so bear with me as I show off.




And here is the yarn I finished yesterday:




The color is the most true in this last picture.

The roving came from Chimera's Etsy Shop and it was great to spin.

I got 344 yards out of 5.2 ounces, which makes it a worsted-weight yarn. It definitely has some thinner spots but my spinning is slowly getting better. I have no idea what I'll use it for, but for now I'm just going to pet it every so often.

I hope you're all having a great week!

No comments: