Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Cricut and a Contest

The contest isn't mine, but it's a good one!

I just got my Cricut at Thanksgiving but the kids and I have really enjoyed it. I love being able to cut things in multiple sizes, and I can't wait to get the software that will let me create my own files to cut. (Hopefully for Christmas, right Santa?)

This afternoon Ryan and I used the Cricut to cut a Christmas tree and make a card to sent to one of my cousins. I'd love to make all of our Christmas cards this year but we're running out of time.

We've also used the Cricut to cut lots (and lots and lots) of circles to make geodesic ornaments. I'll take some pictures tomorrow (hopefully!) but it's a fun, easy craft to make.

Go here to enter for a prize pack of two rolls of vinyl for the Cricut machine plus a few more goodies! The hostess also has some great SVG files for the Cricut machines. Check it out!

No comments: