Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm Not Dead!

That's an apropos post title for two reasons:
  1. I'm still here, just not blogging much; and
  2. I'm still alive in the Battle of the Soxes!

Today I received a suspicious package in the mail.
I looked in my mailbox and thought "That's it! I'm dead!"

However, when I squished the envelope, it didn't feel very sock-like, and this is what I found when I opened it:

VERY clever! I'd never even thought of doing that.

Here's my progress at knitting guild Monday evening:

Here's my progress as of yesterday evening.

I'm working both at once, so you can just barely see the other sock hanging down below Greg's foot.

Greg wears a size 10 men's shoe, and my opponent wears a size 11 so they're a little baggy on Greg.

I'm hoping to get the socks finished by this evening and in the mail tomorrow, especially since I'm falling increasingly behind on the other things that I need to finish this week.

No comments: