Friday, January 08, 2010

Birthdays and Cookies

I've been a bad blogger and not updated for a while, and this is going to be a quick post.

Tomorrow we're having Ryan's birthday party. It's a few days early (his birthday is Thursday) but this was the best available time for everything. He's so excited he's about to pop! I'll probably have some pics to post tomorrow evening, assuming I'm not comatose by then.

Cookies sales (Girl Scout cookies, that is!) start on Saturday the 16th. I can't take orders before then, but if you want any cookies let me know! Boxes are $4 each this year. Apparently some of the surrounding states are selling them for $3.50 per box, but we have 25 Girl Scout camps to support for our area, vs. the six or so that many of the other councils around us in western Oklahoma, Kansas, and Texas support. (At least that's what I was told by our troop leader).



Last week I got my bowling balls redrilled to fingertip layouts, and had grips put in. They're *quite* different, but my average is definitely going up! On Wednesday (first day with the new drill pattern) I got 108, 132, and 123 at league. Since my average has dropped to 123 down from 130 at the start, I'm feeling much better about my bowling. Greg and I went bowling on Thursday and I got a 143 and a 187, which is by far my best score ever! I only left one open frame on the last game. We'll see if I can keep it up. LOL!

No comments: