Wednesday, February 22, 2006

web site down

I finally had enough with my web site hosting service and decided to change. I *thought* I had all of it, but of course I didn't. Grrrr.

I somehow managed to NOT save my Free Stuff page on my site, which has the free patterns--in the column to the right--on it. So it'll take me a day or two to get that back up. In the meantime, if you want a copy either 1.) be patient or 2.) email me with which one you want (there are two--Anemone neck gaiter and Fir Cone 3/4 Shawl) and I'll email the pdf file(s) to you (kat @ piecefulstitches.com, removing the spaces).

Sorry about that. I'm not terribly pleased with myself, as I thought I had all of it saved.

Update:
I got the files back up, although you can't get to them except through the blog. I have NO idea what I'm doing wrong with my web site, but I'm giving up for the night and going to bed.

No comments: