Monday, March 05, 2007

Egeblad finished

I finished casting off my Egeblad Doily this evening! It's not blocked yet, bu here it is fresh off the needles:

I still need to weave in the ends, then I'll block it.

In spinning news, I've been working on some hand-dyed roving I got from eBay, and I'm having a great time with it. I'm spinning lace-weight and hopefully I'll be able to ply it--I get going a little too fast and don't put enough spin on it, so it's pulling apart a little bit. Could be really interesting! No pics at the moment, but maybe tomorrow (during daylight).

I'm tired so I'm going to bed--hopefully I'll do more tomorrow, including pictures of DD's newly-cleaned room (and it's quite a change from the usual state!).

1 comment:

N. Maria said...

Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my chin! Ooooo, it looks very nice indeed.