Friday, May 12, 2006

I've joined The Amazing Lace

I ran across something in someone's blog (not sure whose at this point) and clicked on it and it led me here. Ah! Lace! I can do that! Quick, sign me up!

Yeah, like I need another project. But wait, this is for a project that I already have planned--no need to add yet another project to my "must make" list! Whoo hoo!!


So as of right now, I'm going to do the Hanging Garden Stole. I've got the yarn and the pattern, the Hanging Garden Lace Stole from Sivia Harding.

Of course I may get sucked into either a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Pi or the Rose of England tablecloth done as a shawl. Decisions are hell! This, of course, is in addition to all the other things I want to do. One of these days I'll give myself a reality check and organize all the projects I want to do and figure out what yarns I actually have and figure out what I can do that would use up those stashed yarns instead of constantly buying more....

No comments: