Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hat Pattern Up

I've formatted the pattern for the Diagonal Rib Hat and posted it on my site.
Just as a refresher, here's a picture:

DD looked at this picture of herself and said "I look like a MOVIE STAR!" LOL! It's a little big on her, of couse, since she's five and the hat is for an adult.

Here's the link to the page with my free stuff:
http://www.piecefulstitches.com/FreeStuff.html

And if you want to go directly to the pattern, it's here:
http://www.piecefulstitches.com/files/DiagonalRibAdultHat.pdf

I'll also put a link in the side bar.

This hat is the one shown in a previous post in the variegated yarn, as well as in the orange yarn (although the yarn was really a DK weight instead of worsted, so it's much smaller).

4 comments:

LisaK said...

Very pretty. I like the hat too.

loretta123 said...

My daughter will love this hat. Now if I can find the time for another project before Xmas! I'll bet the Guild would love this pattern too. Food for thought for next month's newsletter!

Opal said...

Lovely hat. Thanks for sharing the pattern!

Thomasean said...

Thank you for the free patterns. They are lovely. I will be making the hat soon.