Friday, December 08, 2006

Can't share what I'm doing....

I wish I could share my current projects as I'm quite excited about a few things I've got going, but they're all Christmas presents for people who do, on occasion, read this blog. There's gonna be a big, picture-filled post coming after the holidays, I can tell.

However, I did find a really bad holiday-related pun I can share:

I had a nightmare that I was in Panama during a snowstorm.
I was dreaming of a white isthmus.

Ouch, bad, I know, but I just couldn't help myself. I found this wonderful bad pun site and I've been giggling to myself all afternoon. My Dad starts pun wars from time to time, and I'm usually too busy laughing at my Dad's, DH's, and my sister's witty (but often bad) puns to participate.

I'll spare you any more bad puns. If you're a glutton, you can go check out that site yourself. Don't say I didn't warn you!

1 comment:

Deborah M. said...

Hi, I just visited your website and downloaded a couple of the fonts to use for my scrapbooking and quilting projects. I wanted to thank you for sharing your designs. i am so grateful to artists who are willing to do that as I have absolutely no creative talent in that way whatsoever. You are very generous, and I appreciate it. I don't sell anything, and frankly, I rarely ever even finish ... it's all in the process for me.
Thanks again.