Monday, June 09, 2008

K.N.I.T. Guild info

This is for Nancy, who left a comment on the last post but I don't have a way to contact her back.

K.N.I.T. stands for Knitting Needles In Tulsa, and we meet on the second Monday of each month. Meetings start at 7:00 at the Schusterman-Benson library's meeting room.

During the summer months (June-August) we don't have "formal" meetings with business and a presentation--not that we're a formal group at all--just show and tell and knitting and gabbing. :-)

Our non-summer meetings have guild business, a quick book review, a program of some kind that usually lasts around 20 minutes (unless I'm doing it, in which case I usually go on and on for about 30 minutes LOL), and show and tell. Meetings usually run for an hour to an hour and 20 minutes, and my favorite part is show and tell.

This year we'll have Sally Melville as our workshop teacher, which will be held October 18th and 19th. The registration will be open to guild members only until August 11th. After that others outside the guild will be able to sign up if there are open spaces.

If you have any questions about the K.N.I.T. Guild, please don't hesitate to ask. You can email me at kat @ piecefulstitches. com (remove the spaces).

No comments: