Friday, August 21, 2009

A Hot Time

Yes, the weather is hot, but the harvest from the garden is even hotter!


The peppers are the only plants left, but WOW are they productive!

The kids and Greg picked quite a few this evening:

There's one small bell pepper in there. The green and red ones are jalapenos, and the yellow ones are Hungarian wax peppers. I'm not sure what we're going to do with all of them, especially since there are lots more on the plants still.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so behind in a lot of things, and in the interest of being less behind on my blog here are a couple of pictures from the Fourth of July:

The kids LOVE smoke bombs, and this year they really enjoyed running through the smoke.

We had some small fireworks and I managed to catch this neat picture:

We had a nice, low-key time.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Today I went to the a scrapbooking convention and took three classes. It was a blast! I learned some neat things and I'll take some pictures in the next few days.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: