Thursday, August 11, 2005

Branching Out scarf

Well, I managed to get a few more repeats done on my Branching Out scarf!

I'm pleased to say that I haven't had to visit the frog pond for three repeats now! (I got two more done than are in this picture.) Some wonderful person on one of the knitting lists I belong to (sorry--don't know who or what list) suggested marking each stitch type with a different color of marker, and that's made a HUGE difference. I also re-did the chart so that I have it five different times, each with all but one row grayed out so that I can follow along more easily. I need all the help I can get, and I'm just overjoyed that I haven't had to tink for a while.

The blue and white lines are lifelines that I need to take out. Crochet cotton out and it works much better as a lifeline than shiny thread, by the way. ;-)

No comments: