Friday, August 12, 2005

Off to the reunion

We're heading out to Colorado for a family reunion tomorrow after DD Gillian gets out of school.

We'll have missed the first day, but that's O.K.--we just feel fortunate to be able to go at all! I'm looking forward to seeing my sister who lives in Illinois and my aunt who lives in Germany--we don't get to see her very often.

This will be the first time most of the family will see DS Ryan, who is 19 months old (and cute!).

I hope to be able to talk about knitting a LOT, especially since my Great Aunt is an incredible knitter and has won numerous prizes at the Del Mar Fair (now the San Diego County Fair and the third largest in the country).

My sister procured some KnitPicks yarn for me that I'm eager to get my hands on, so that'll be fun, too. Now to just decide what to take with....

No comments: