Sunday, September 04, 2005

Branching Out scarf again

I dyed the Branching Out scarf and swatch, and I LOVE it! The color is exactly what I wanted.
I haven't blocked it yet, as that's become a little bit of a problem with two kids who can't seem to leave it alone.

You can see in a revious post that the yarn started out as an almost-pure white. Now it's a dark green, but slightly more yellow than a hunter green. Perfect!

I can't wait to see how it looks when it's blocked properly! I blocked the first 8" or so on the right side, but it's certainly not perfect. I couldn't let it sit for more than about two hours because little fingers kept pulling out the pins.

On Tuesday I'm going to try to get some of those stainless steel welding rods for blocking wires and give it another shot.

No comments: