Thursday, January 25, 2007

My Wheel has arrived!

It's here, and I'm very excited!!



Unfortunately it's a little damaged from shipping, but it's totally fixable.


I'm also planning to add some blocking underneath that cross piece so that it doesn't happen again.


My Mom sent me some fiber that also arrived today. I'm so excited!



That's one quarter of the box. I'm going to have so much fun!

One pound of yummy wool! Now to come up with something easy and fast for dinner so that I can SPIN....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I didn't even know you were expecting... a wheel LOL.
It is a pretty one... which one is it???

Cheers Eva

Anonymous said...

Very cool. I started with an imperfect wheel too and felt awesome fixing it up. A little love and wood glue :)

Shelly said...

I am envious! The wool is gorgeous and spinning wheel too cool. Some day I will give spinning a try, but if I brought a wheel home now I think my husband would die! We just moved from 4000+ sq feet in Colorado to 1500 sqft in California. My yarn stash is under everybed, in every closet, and that doesn't even include what is in the garage!!! I can't wait to see what you spin. BTW Your lace work is stunning. Knit on!